Getting to SeaShells Vacation Villas
Tobago, at Your
VISAS are not required for
citizens of North America, United Kingdom and most European and Commonwealth
nations, except Australia, India, Nigeria, Uganda, New Zealand, Sri Lanka, Papua
New Guinea and Tanzania.
PASSPORTS: All arrivals must have valid passports for the length of their
CROWN POINT INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, TOBAGO
Getting to Tobago…
From the UK:
From USA via Trinidad:
From Canada to Trinidad
From the Caribbean to Tobago:
GROUND TRANSFERS: Taxi from Crown Point
Airport to SeaShells: US$6.00
DEPARTURE TAX.- TT$100.00(Local currency
only) payable at the airport.
- Telephone system is digital and the national access code is 868.
- Electricity is 115 volts, 60 cycles. Plugs are North American 3-pin.
- Water.- Tap water is generally considered safe for drinking - bottled
mineral water is widely available.
- Dress Code.- Casual and lightweight, but elegant. Swim wear appropriate
for beach and pool only. Cool, modest clothing is suitable for shopping or
business. No shorts or vests for church services.
- Tipping: 10% is the standard unless it is already included in your bill.